Sider

fredag 17. mai 2013

Paint Party Friday week 10, year 3 #24

This week has past too fast
I'm sorry I had no time to come and visit you
Hopefully I'll come around during the new week

The kitten I drew in October 2012



















and what's this?
a flag
beacuse today May 17th
is Norway's birthday
our National Day




Peace & love
viola :)

16 kommentarer:

Tammie Lee sa...

such a cute kitty cat!
i always enjoy seeing the art you are creating!

Anonym sa...

happy flag day! Such a beautiful kitten, a very mischievous face on this kitty!

Faye sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Faye sa...

Happy Birthday to Norway! I love your drawings. The little kitten is so cute.

Tammie Dickerson sa...

Darling little kitten drawing!

Netty sa...

cute kitty. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda Kunsman sa...

such a sweet kitty-and happy celebration of Norway-yet another place I'd love to see!!!

Lorraine sa...

Happy Norwegian day..you live in such a lovely country..we have visited friends in spongdal, trondheim some years ago. lovely funny cat..happy ppf

Giggles sa...

Very Cute kitty!!

Hugs Giggles

Anonym sa...

Happy Norway Day and marvelous kitty! Happy PPF too.

www.dorissdaughter.com sa...

Soooo cute! I love your little kitten:) Hope you had a wonderful national holiday. HPPF

denthe sa...

That kitten looks ready to play! Hope you had a wonderful national holiday!

Anne Manda sa...

Very cute kitty, really well captured! Happy PPF!

Bengts fotoblogg sa...

Jättesöt katt.

DVArtist sa...

Great kitty drawing. Wonderful expression
Nicole/Beadwright

Annabelle sa...

Hi Viola,

This is such an adorable kitty kay ~^..^~
i like the way you have him standing and his expression is precious.

Nice painting on the Norwegian flag, my mom's best friend is from Norway and she is such a beautiful gal.

Have a great week.

Annabelle O,O